The word bully mean to say or do unkind things to another person to make them sad.
A bully is a person who is cruel to others, especially those who are weaker or have less power.
Always have this in mind, the problem is not you, its the bully, he/she needs to hurt you to feel good, remember hurt people hurt others.
Below are a few pointers on dealing with bullies:
1. You need to build your confidence, stand up for yourself.
2. Develop a thick skin, don’t take things personal, remember for the bully it is about power and control, people always have as much power as you give them. Don’t give the bully that power.
3. Believe in yourself.
4. Report the bully and talk to someone you can trust who will take action and do something about it. Being bullied can lead one into depression.
5. Make friends with people who genuinely love and care about you.
6. Focus on your strength and be a better you, know that you are not alone, a lot of people go through this and arise victorious. Stand tall and rise above all circumstances.
A lot of people suffer from depression as a result of being bullied, especially young children and teenagers, and most times they don’t know who to talk to, I hope this article helps.
I love to hear from my readers, please like, comment and share this post, tell me what you think and if you have any experience of being bullied, please share on the comment section. Thank you.